Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Way Back Wednesday - Agua, Eau, Water, Wasser, Acqua, etc.


I toggled with what picture to use for this weeks WBW because I have about a million of them sitting around from my travels in New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Thailand and Malaysia. I decided to go with the below, because I had gained about 25 pounds on my trip (I enjoyed the food and the drink a bit too much!!!) This picture is the one that least accentuates that fact.


This is a picture of me cliff diving in New Zealand. It was somewhere on the North Island, close to Rotorua (the stinkiest town on earth). I am not sure how I was able to capture this, as my camera cost $20 (including batteries and a 24 film). It actually turned out to be a great camera (better than the expensive one I bought that happened to fall in the ocean) and the best thing was that I wouldn't give a rats ass if I ruined it! Anyways the water was warm and a beautiful colour of blue, so I had to jump into it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dying about your reason for picking this picture.

OK, you've been to some really cool places. I've been to Iowa. And Tennessee.

Jealous?!!?!?

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I don't blame you for wanting to jump. Some neat places you've traveled to.

I played.

Unknown said...

hehe
happy, belated, wbw! :)

Cowtown Gal in Paradise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cowtown Gal in Paradise said...

Yeah it was a bit of a toss-up! I couldn't decide whether to use my suito-model pictures that we took as a joke in Australia (think a maxim shoot with me, my sizeable belly and my friends laying in a bikini in the tide) or the one I chose. I thought to myself that people from work read my blog so I better stick with one that is more PC!!!