Friday, August 11, 2006

Cowtown Gal's First Stuff Portrait Friday

Since it's a week of first, I decided to join in the SPF fun! And since I was complaning about not having anything to blog about, figured this might fill up today's blog! Be prepared for the most unoriginal SPF ever!!!


Title of a Song - Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Nirvana


This is quite literally where I slept last night. I typically don't make my bed that often (why would I as I spend the majority of my life in it and am just going to get back in it in about 12 hours). Please note how the duvet cover does not match the sheets at all. Our regular duvet cover (that matches) is too thick for the hot summers in my top-floor condo! The sheets are 400 thread-count (which I got super on sale at Linens and Things, but that's beside the point!).


Title of a Book - The Undometicated Goddesss by Sophie Kinsella

Essentially, that is me, in a nutshell. I am the undomesticated goddess. Since you guys have already seen plenty pictures of me, I decided to take a picture of the proof of my undomesticness. Here are dinner dishes from last night. Am I gonna do them? Probably, but in my own good time.

Title of a Movie - Office Space

Another original one. Here is a picture of my beautiful office. I never go in here because there are no windows and its bloody hot! I am thinking of taking out the desk and the rest of the odd furniture that is in here (that you can't see) and making it into a workout room with a bench and some weights. So I can have yet another gym I won't go to. At least it will cut down on the excuses!!


I hope you enjoyed the first installments of Cowtown Gal's Stuff Portrait Fridays!!! Hopefully I'll remember to play again next week!



No comments: