Friday, August 18, 2006

SPF: Don't Really Understand the Theme this Week but I'll go with It!

My supplies: I have the coolest job ever that you all should be jealous of......I am an accountant. So my supplies are my laptop and my brilliant mind (hence why I put my fine-ass self in the picture). My laptop is attached to my hip and it's a love-hate relationship (like I frequently wish that my laptop would blow-up so I could get a day off work).


My bag: This is my current favorite. My lovely Coach bag that I purchased in New York. Now guess away....do you think I bought it in the Coach Store or Chinatown? Hahaha! I shall never reveal the truth!

My Mailbox: Since I was too lazy to run down to the lobby of my condo building to take a picture of my communal mailbox and since I didn't want my neighbors to think that I am crazy or lame taking a picture of the mailbox (I have a reputation to uphold with my geriatric neighbors you know!) so I took a picture of the beloved key that opens the box which brings me so much joy (and by joy I mean bills).


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute bag...and yeah, I'll never know if it's real or not. How do people know that stuff?