Monday, November 13, 2006

Beastiality, Red Bull and the Ocean

Well I just got back from a fun-filled weekend on Vancouver Island where I went and visited a friend that is up there taking law (yes some of my friends are smart because they aren't stupid like me and spend there weekends killing/drowning their brain cells). My flight was rather uneventful. I watched some sweet O.C. action (who knew that that show started up again) on the plane.

When I arrived, we immediately ordered some Pad Thai from my friend's fav Thai place (she apparently lives there part-time) and busted out the Rye. I decided since I was in B.C. and did not want to forget my Albertan roots, I bought the cheapest rye I could find "Alberta Premium" (which is totally ghetto). Victoria is known to be very politically correct so I figured I should offend everyone I could during my short stay on the Island. So at the liquor store my friend was talking about one of her classes she has which is entitled "Animals and the Law" or something like that. So naturally I asked her if they had a module on not having sex with animals (that's a law isn't it?) The liquor store clerk looked slightly appalled, as did everyone else. The whole weekend our motto was "even ugly animals need love". We were commenting on how hot dogs and other wildlife were. Yeah I'm twisted but it's a joke people.

On the Thursday night we got liquored up and went out to this bar that had no one in it. It was a fun night though. Couldn't tell you why because I may not remember. Could have involved some motorboat action with some friends...but one cannot be sure. I danced up a storm on the completely deserted dancefloor and proceeded to get refused entry into the next bar I tried to enter. The bar that wouldn't let us in was called Plan B. Well they were our Plan B so screw them for not letting me in because I was falling over.

On Friday I went shopping in downtown Victoria and I found a really nice pair of Sevens (not Seven but Sevens for all Humanity) for 100 bones. I was super happy about them. They are slightly tight but a couple of rounds of lunges in them should stretch them out. I know so because my other pair of Sevens stretched ridiculously. On Saturday Night we saw Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. Gotta love that title. Seriously, all though the hotel scene was traumatizing, that movie was so funny. I pretty much peed my pants the whole way through. My favorite part is when they go to the dinner party. So awkward. Gotta love it! "My wife is dead....High Five!" After that we headed to a bar called Sauce and had a few drinks.

On Saturday, my friend I was staying with went to the airport to pick up her 17 year old brother. Since he was so young, we couldn't go to the bar so we ended up going over to her man's house and playing this game called "Beer Die". It's a silly game where you try to bounce a dice into the other person's drink and they have to try and catch the dice if you miss. If you miss catching the dice then you have to take a drink and if you get the dice in the other persons' drink, they have to drink the rest of their drink. It was pretty fun but got out of hand the more you drank. I spent the entire night making an ass of myself but it was a blast. I may have smooched a guy from the party (I will never tell) and I may have stolen him out from under another girls grip. Whoops! Another inside joke from the party is Gigi the Bum Blaster. But I am not going to explain that one, because those that know are the only ones who get to know!

On Sunday I took it easy and have a wonderful flight back to Calgary. The damn shuttle took about 40 minutes after my late-ass flight to even leave the airport but I save $10 damn it, by not taking a cab. The trip was really fun and I love the people that my friend goes to school with. They are so unjudgmental and they can handle and roll with my sick and twisted sense of humor. I will definitely have to make another trip out there next year to see them all.

One last item of interest from this week is that I scored my first indoor goal of the season in soccer last night by drop-kicking the ball out of the opposing goalies hands into the net. I'm dirty but it put a point on the board and we only won 3-2 so thank god it did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hallllllllllloooooooooooooo?!?!?!