Friday, September 15, 2006

The Weekend AT LAST!!!!

Well it is finally here, my birthday weekend (well I don't technically turn 25 until Monday but Monday is a boring day to celebrate a birthday). This week was pretty laid-back. I spent alot of time (actually way too much) doing schoolwork. I had appointments with house appraisors and the bank. Good times.

I forgot to post on my experience at the corn maze because I returned home after being in the maze, only to be broken up with (sue me....my mind was elsewhere). Anyways, it was a really good time. We got lost because me and the other blonde were leading the way. Everytime we got lost, we looked for my friends husband (who is 6'8) because you could always see him sticking out of the corn. We split up in teams and my team got so bored that we quit half way through and didn't do the 2nd half of the maze. Instead we bought fudgesicles and checked out the farmers.


(I am the farmer driving the tractor. I wish I was the one manhandling the pig!)

After our day out at the farm, we headed out on the town. Me and a friend drank martinis using my married friend's martini shaker that she has not yet cracked open since her wedding (2 years ago). That just proves she is married and that also is a damn shame. We proceeded to drink a whole bottle of vodka and then headed out on the town. I have no idea why but when you go out in my home town, the place to go before 11 is the strippers. So here is a picture of me at the strippers with my other friend (sorry you don't get to actually see any strippers but you can imagine they are dancing in front of us as the pic was taken).


We then went out dancing and I think that my friend's friends (which are a married couple) might have been interested in propositioning me for a threesome. They were both overly nice to me and when I asked my friend if they are just creepy or harmless, she told me that the wife usually ropes the girls and brings em home to pappa with that couple. I was like.....oh...ummm...okay. Well I danced up a storm and ran into my only gay friend. It was nice to see him again!

But this next weekend (my birthday weekend) should be alot of fun.

On tap:

Friday: Going out for drinks for my birthday. A bunch of peeps from work and soccer are coming and a few friends from home.

Saturday: Playing Laser Tag (trust me it was fun to plan a birthday party package at Laser Quest when they are like "And how old is the birthday person turning?" and I'm like "Uhhhh....25.") and out for lunch with the crew. A bunch of friends are coming from the town where I went to university and also the town where I grew up. Then last but not least, I am going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert! So excited. And the ex, being the nice person that he is, he gave his ticket up and I am now bringing my sister. I don't blame him because we would've been going with one of my best friends and she can give a mean evil stare! I feel bad for him though, because he is obsessed about the Chili Peppers! Well he should've thought about that before he dumped my ass! Just kidding, no hard feelings!

Sunday: Gong out for a birthday dinner with the famdamily to a Thai restaurant. Very excited about it because we are going to the best restaurant. And then I am taking a beginner indoor climbing course. I am so excited about it because it is my first new activity that I am doing now that I have freed up some time sans boyfriend.

I will definitely post and will show some good pics!

No comments: