Friday, June 06, 2008

10 Random Things for Friday

1. Why is this guy doing this? It is so random. Poor socalites. Imagine seeing a massive 211 pound guy scavenging in your garden in the early hours of the morning. I love how his one friend describes how much he's eaten in the past.

2. Everyone has to join Twitter. It's an additive site where you can show people what you are doing. It's pretty amusing and addictive. I am at this page on Twitter.

3. Apparently this is the best place to get a burger and a shake in New York. I will definitely have to check it out. There is a Twitter page that describes how long the line is for the Shake Shack at any one time. I think someone needs to make a page like that for the Tim Horton's on 4th and 4th in Cowtown!

4. So apparently Hillary stepped down the other day. That is cool I guess but I was hoping for some women power in the Whitehouse. Frankly, right now, I only care if they keep the Republicans out of there! All the people on Hillary Clinton's Forum are definitely being sore losers though!

5. This guy is the best artist ever. I bought a bunch of his stuff for my sister who had her birthday last week. He is so wonderfully strange!

6. Ooooooo.....apparently Amazon.com is not working. I bet they are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of revenue as we speak:



I hope my yoga video that I have in the mail gets here okay. I need to start my daily practice ASAP!

7. Going to a toga party tomorrow night. I just bought obnoxious pink material from which I am going to make my toga. Check out some of the skanky toga pics here from some randoms girls party. My toga won't be quite so skanky!

8. I haven't sent in my 2007 tax return yet! I am so badddddd! Thank god the government owes me money and not the other way around!

9. If you are looking for a fun way to contribute to the world than check out Kiva. Check out my lender page here!

10. Everyone have a great weekend. I am going home in 10 minutes!!!

No comments: